Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Just chillin'

So last night Lizzy and I wrapped all of our presents...so now I'm just chillin' till everyone gets here. Which bytheway I get to go w/my parents to pick everyone up. You see we all wanted to go, so we drew straws and I won...I'm so excited I layed out my outfit for when we pick everyone up. I also got to pick out and wrap 1/3 of the grab bag presents. In past years I couldn't look, feel, pick, pick-out, wrap, or have anything to do w/ grab bag presents till the nite of Christmas Eve. Then this year it all hit me full force. Mom gave lizzy and I money and free reign for grab bag...I think this classifies me as one of the big girls. Finally.

3 comments:

Molly said...

I remember the first time I got to do that. You and I must have different ideas about growing up, because I was a little sad about it. Not anymore though! Welcome to the club.

Emile Gibson said...

I was really excited about it the first time, but now I know it's just a big drag...

Lizzy Meppen said...

I just want to point out ,Anna, that I sacrificed my claim on any of the seats to the airport because I am just like that, super nice and giving and just plain wonderful, wwjd?